Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas came early!

Our UPS guy (Santa) just brought me a package at work.  Wonder what this could be? 


Ok, I confess:  I ordered it.  But I ordered it WEEKS ago, so I've basically forgotten what it is.  That's the thing about these sale sites.  A lot of them take forever to ship so by the time you receive it - sometimes up to 6 weeks later - it really is like receiving a gift!


I got this on The Minisocial, from the Egg Baby sale.  I'm in love with this horse tee!
Guess I have more stuff to stash in my underwear drawer!  I wonder if 7 months is far enough along that V won't get mad at me for buying stuff.  I just don't understand why this rational, science-based hubby of mine feels so strongly about jinxes.  He's such a weirdo!

But in all honesty, I have been REALLY restrained and conservative with the shopping so far, and y'all know I love me some shopping!  All I've gotten so far are:  2 onesies, the stuff that arrived today, and this set of muslin swaddle cloths from Aden + Anais.  I have been GOOD this year, Santa, I swear.


Anyway, this week, I received the first couple items from my registry, sent to us from my awesome MIL.  And if my MIL can start buying stuff, then dammit, so can I!  She got us a crib mattress and this crib set, which I'm SO excited about since I built much of the nursery around this bumper, by Olio.
UPDATE:  My boss just handed me my X-mas bonus check, so this blog post truly is aptly titled!  Merry Christmas, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment