Tuesday, December 13, 2011

On Friday, July 8, 2011 - 5 weeks

V and I, and my sister's family headed to my parent's home in Michigan for a little family vacay.  I still couldn't tell my parents because it was sooo early still.  I was only 5 weeks pregnant and we wanted to wait until our first OB appointment to spill the beans.

So, exhausted as I was - pretty much constantly - we headed home.  Which was actually perfect because there is nothing to do in Michigan except for lounge around and golf.


We shot 9 holes this day and I kicked ass.  Serious ass.  I remember being so paranoid about straining myself and having a sore back that I just relaxed and took it easy and I played the best round I've ever played.  Every shot flew and with distance too!  That ruled.

We drove back to New York in my dad's old Pathfinder (thanks dad!!) when the weekend was over.  We stayed in Cleveland for the night, and stopped by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in the morning.

  
About a week after we got home, I took another test.  Just to make sure!  And this time I used a pricier one instead of those internet cheapies.


No comments:

Post a Comment