Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh the hair

Oh yessiree.  I'm going there.

Let me just say that during pregnancy, hair growth is WONKY!  My leg hairs have virtually stopped growing, which is great.  But in return, I have growth on my belly - it's really soft and downy but still gross.  And the hair downstairs is a lot coarser than usual.

So in preparation for the Caribbean babymoon, I decided it was high time for a wax.  Holy shitolas, was that painful!  I usually have no problem with brazilians.  I do them for fun.  I take joy in ripping that business off.  And I can usually do them myself!  But since I can't see that far down below my big ol' prego belly, I had to go to the salon. 

Lemme just tell you girlfriends, it's true what they say:  your skin is more sensitive down there during pregnancy, so ladies be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment