Tuesday, December 13, 2011

On Monday, July 4, 2011

We had a 4th of July BBQ at our place this day.  I ran around making my signature bloody marys, cooking burgers and setting up a gourmet burger bar, hoping that no one would notice that I wasn't drinking.  I constantly had a cup of water in my hand, garnished with lime, because I was INCESSANTLY thirsty.  And luckily, no one noticed!

That morning, I took another test to make sure this wasn't just a fluke or chemical pregnancy -- this was 13 DPO.
 What a difference, huh?

And...our first "family" picture with the little bean growing inside.  Awaiting fireworks over the Hudson River.


Oh, and let me just take a moment to LAUGH at this.  I thought this might be the start of a bump.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Delusional.

No comments:

Post a Comment