Wednesday, December 14, 2011

V-DAY! Thanksgiving - 24 weeks

There's one big thing I'm thankful for this year.  I've made it to my "V-day!"  If you don't know, that's "viability day" meaning that a baby at 24 weeks can survive outside the womb.  I would never wish this to happen of course, but knowing that the little bubs would most likely make it feels like a big weight lifted. 

We've made it this far, baby, hang in there!!

I spent Sunday afternoon reuniting and catching up with my BFF who'd been away for the past three months.  It was one of those perfect New York fall days.  We had lunch outside in World Financial Plaza, walked up and down the waterfront in Battery Park City with Monty, and even my sis, niece and nephew came out to meet us for a few minutes. 

If I ever leave New York, it'll be days like this I miss the most.

1 comment: