Friday, December 23, 2011

A Little Surprise

This morning as I opened the door to leave the house, I stumbled upon this:


Hmm, what could it be?


WHOOPIE PIES!!!

And they are some perfectly baked whoopie pies at that. Our tenants RULE.  They really know how to warm the heart (and tummy) of a pregnant lady.

The bubs seems to really like them.  I just ate one and now he's punching and kicking my belly from all different directions.  An earthquake in utero!

On a side note, is this becoming a food blog? 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I turn my fashion blog into a food blog all the time...seems like turning a pregnancy blog into a food blog is much more appropriate! So happy for your whoopie pies. Merry Xmas, hunee and "bun"ee and hunee plus one! Thanks for all your love on BSMMH, chwanger, you are the BEST! MWA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. weren't we just talking about whoopie pies? YUM.

    ReplyDelete