Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Symptom spotting...like a mofo!

UGH.  I am 38 weeks and 3 days today.  I think I had my bloody show this morning.  If you don't know what that is, I'm not gonna 'splain it because it's grody.  You can google it.

But then while I was blow drying my hair, I also felt this tiny trickle on my thigh and thought it was a drop of water from my hair that happened to land right there, but then when I wiped it off, I noticed it was pinkish.

So then I thought my water was breaking, but that it would come out in trickles the way it does when the baby is blocking the bag and only your hindwaters break.  So I waited at home for a half hour longer than usual to monitor and nothing else really happened.  No more trickles.  Only the same mild contractions I've been having on and off for the past few days anyway.

So who freakin' knows.

Today is Leap Day.  February 29, 2012.  I think it might be kinda cool to have a leap birthday, but also maybe a little sad.  I don't know.  I would find it special, nonetheless, so if it happened today, I would be cool with that. 

Anyway, my mom's been working on this quilt for months, and I finally received it in the mail yesterday.  We picked out fabric together and I told her I wanted a monkey and an elephant.  How AWESOME is this?!  The outer edge looks black and white in the picture, but it's really gray and white.  It matches the room really well, and I think Tyrone's gonna love it forever since it's from his halmuni.  :-)

Note to my girlfriends:  Momma Hwang has offered to make quilts for your future babies if you'd welcome them, so keep that in mind!

**EDIT:  TMI update, just went to the bathroom and there is more bloody show.  progress?  i hope so!

2 comments:

  1. Waaaaait, so what does this mean?? Imminent labor? Is V back? Also, I LOVE this quilt. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. girl, i have no idea. they say it could mean hours to a couple days. blargh!

      Delete