Friday, March 2, 2012

Project: Induction

Has commenced in full!  Natural induction methods, of course.

Spicy food, check.

Pineapple, check.

Raspberry leaf tea, check.

Eggplant parmesan, check.

Evening primrose oil, check.

Sex with hubby, check.  (Ok, half check.)

Sex with myself, check. (Ok, double check.)

Bouncing on a birthball, check.

Nipple stimulation, check.

Praying, check.

Have I missed anything?  I'm heading out in a few minutes to grab a passion fruit tea.

And, I just finished eating a nice, spicy Thai drunkman noodle dish, and Tyrone is going wild inside my uterus, this cozy home that I have decided must be lined with sheepskin, or maybe 1000 threadcount egyptian cotton sheets and a down comforter.  If I could make his home a little less habitable, I would.

But since I can't, what's going down tomorrow morning at my midwife appointment is a sweep of the membranes (fun!  not.)  and hopefully that'll kick-start this process.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment