Friday, February 3, 2012

Tumbleweeds roll through my valley

For the first time in my life, I have cleavage.  This is pretty awesome, except that the bump throws my whole body ratio off.  I'll be looking forward to when the milk comes in and the bump shrinks back down and I have a waist again.

In the meantime, I have noticed that I keep finding little crumbs of food wedged between my camisole and torso.  Or sometimes, between my bra and ta-tas.

Is this what all women with real boobs have been dealing with?  Or am I just a clumsy mess?

The upside is that I ever get hungry on the subway, chances are I can just reach down into my shirt and collect a little snack.  I'll never starve!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA. This post made me laugh. And unfortunately, I will have to confess, yes, crumbs collect in my bra too! I dont' know if that means I have real boobs or if I'm a clumsy mess, but there you go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it means you have real boobs. I know. I've seen 'em, Miss Curvy Thang! Clothed of course... ;-)

    ReplyDelete