Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Best Baby Shower Ever!


Huge props and thanks to my big sis who is a total rockstar party planner! 

My baby shower was a couple days ago, and it was so lovely and everything was perfect.  I mean, look at that amazing cake! 

We filled the Church Lounge at the Tribeca Grand Hotel with 25 chit chatting ladies, cooing and ahhing over all the adorable baby clothes, socks, shoes for little feet. 

The food was amazing - I only wish I had less mingling to do so I could concentrate on my french toast, perfectly butter-crisped on the outside, and soft and chewy on the inside, with a side of bacon, of course.

And I felt so incredibly blessed to have such an awesome group of women who will surround my baby with all the love in the world, teaching him how to be a good man as he gets older.  Yes indeed!

Now to the fun stuff:  PICS!













No comments:

Post a Comment