Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cute overload

Ok, so y'all know I'm a sucker for cute things.  I have a hamster and a fuzzy little dog.  I scour Youtube for videos featuring small animals, I love me some Sanrio, and waaaaay back in my 20s I rocked the little anime girl look every now and again.  But I never really planned on dressing my little boy up in overly cutesy items because I want him to look more uh...what's the right word..."hip"?  Blech.  Just using that word ages a person.  I'm officially old and totally uncool, dood.

Anyway, I'm gonna dress him up FRESH, yo.

Except when he wears these! 
From Etsy:  Prettylittle
I just couldn't help myself...

Lucky for him, they have an expiration date and probably won't fit after 3 or 4 months. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG...it's not cool to say "hip"?? Had no idea. That's how uncool I am. Haha.

    These are totally adorbs...I may have to get them for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete