Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bump Watch: Happy New Year 2012! 30 weeks

How insane is it that it's the year Two Thousand and Twelve?!

Over the break, we watched the Back to the Future Trilogy and when they go into the future in the second movie, they go to the year 2015 and there are flying cars and hovercrafts and the '80s was really historic.  Funny to think we're only 3 years away from a life that we had imagined would be so very different from the present.  And let's face it, we're kind of reliving the '80s -- at least as a fashion moment.

Anyway, I'm running on about 3 hours of sleep today, and I think I'm coming down with a cold so I'm gonna make this brief because my brain is mush.  It's gonna take a while to recover from all that relaxing I did over break!
whoa! look at the difference from 28 to 29!  bubs had a growth spurt!

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I watched the trilogy last night too and thought the very same thing about the whole 2015 thing. Love these photos, honey...you're still such a tiny thing aside from the belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, thanks KK! i feel like a house. crazy coinkidink about Back to the Future...my other friend posted something on FB about it too...weird!

    ReplyDelete