Friday, March 23, 2012

9 Days Postpartum

I'm pretty amazed by how the body works.  I don't know if it's all the miyukgook (seaweed soup) I've been eating forced to eat, or if it's all the sweating, sitting in a hot house with no ventilation.  I certainly haven't exercised - I'm not even allowed to leave the house for another week or two except to go to the pediatrician.

I'm now 7 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, and I've been eating like a banshee! Tons of red meat too since I'm anemic.

Here's a fun little comparison pic.


Oh, and one more very important thing to document.  These babies:
I have never experienced having this body ratio before.  I now know why women with breasts like to show off their cleavage.  They are empowering!  I want to name them!  I want to smoosh my face in them! 

And so does V, but they're actually not the kind of "funbags" we'd like them to be.  They're hard and they hurt when touched so it's hands off for him.  Poor guy.

Whatever, cry me a river.  I pushed an 8 lb baby out of my hoo-ha. 

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA this post just made me LAUGH OUT LOUD about the boobies. HAWT!! You are so hilarious. This also makes me really fear breastfeeding. I can barely handle mine as they are! HA. And I can't believe you're losing weight while eating a lot...hmmm, just felt a little motivation to have a baby... =)You look fabulous, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm..I don't even look that way 9 MONTHS postpartum. It aint' the breastfeeding,babe..it's your super sweet genetics!

    ReplyDelete